HTTP API clients¶
Sending an API request to Centrifugo is a simple task to do in any programming language - this is just a POST request with JSON payload in body and
Authorization header. See more in special chapter in server section.
We have several official client libraries for different languages, so you don't have to construct proper HTTP requests manually:
Also, there are API libraries created by community:
- crystalcent API client for Crystal language
Some integrations created by community:
- laravel-centrifugo integration with Laravel framework
- laravel-centrifugo-broadcaster one more integration with Laravel framework to consider
- CentrifugoBundle integration with Symfony framework
- Django-instant integration with Django framework
Also, keep in mind that Centrifugo has GRPC API so you can automatically generate client API code for your language.