HTTP API clients¶
If you look at server API docs you will find that sending API request to Centrifugo is a very simple task to do in any programming language - this is just a POST request with JSON payload in body and
Authorization header. See more in special chapter in server section.
We have several official client libraries for different languages so you don't have to construct proper HTTP requests manually:
- cent for Python
- phpcent for PHP
- gocent for Go
- rubycent for Ruby (not available for Centrifugo v2 yet)
- jscent for NodeJS (not available for Centrifugo v2 yet)
Also there are libraries supported by community:
- laravel-centrifugo for Laravel framework
- crystalcent for Crystal language
- CentrifugoBundle for Symfony framework
Also, keep in mind that Centrifugo has GRPC API so you can automatically generate client API code for your language.